Visit Nara, the city where you’ll find one of Japan’s largest bronze statues of Buddha, its second tallest pagoda, and hundreds of friendly deer.Read more...
Travel articles | Ecotourism
Live the greatest experiences and discover your next destination like an expert traveler.
¡Peña de Bernal is the third biggest monolith in the world! Discover it in your next trip to this Magic Town of Queretaro in Mexico.Read more...
From a red dragon in the sky to an Eskimo paradise, pack your winter clothes and travel to Norway to see the northern lights.Read more...
Find the most stunning photographs of your next trip.
Discounts & Promotions | Ecotourism
Save when traveling with our FREE downloadable vouchers and receive discounts and benefits around the world.
10% Off in All PackagesBe the first one to review this voucher
Hauxteca.com hasta el perro se divierte!
Terms and Conditions
1. Discount applies in any of our packages with accomodation
2. Show DINKcard voucher
3. Subject to availability
4. Make a reservation with us and pay 20% of the total package cost in advance
5. On the tour's first day, arrive at the office at 8:30 am to start activities (during holiday season it's best to arrive earlier)
6. You have to travel to Ciudad Valles (it's a 4 hour drive from San Luis Potosi, the capital city)
7. The package doesn't include dinners, alcoholic drinks, towels for tours, taxis, transportation to and from your departure site.
8. The packages include: Accommodation (depends on the package), breakfast (per night, except for Hotel Rex), 1 meal per activity, 1 snack per activity, required equipment, travel insurance, local transportaition to the activities departing from Ciudad Valles, entrance fees, technical guides.
9. After making your deposit, you have to fill in a form to complete the reservation, without any of these requirements the reservation will not be completed
Terms and Conditions
1. Receive the souvenir when you book one of the Safari packages of 5 to 7 days for four people or when you book a customized tour for more than five days and for four people or more.
2. The souvenir includes a book of the wildlife of South Africa, a cap of Red Africa Safaris and a bracelet that is handmade locally by the African people