Tourism and sports are the perfect duo for a trip that renews your physical and mental health. Follow our advice and visit the spectacular Tuliman falls in Puebla, Mexico.Read more...
Travel articles | Sports
Live the greatest experiences and discover your next destination like an expert traveler.
Follow these 10 mountaineering tips to face the challenges of hiking at the Nevado de Toluca, one of the most famous and tallest volcanoes in Mexico.Read more...
Travel to celebrate Christmas among street Russian boxers or ice-skating on the Belgian rivers and lakes.Read more...
Find the most stunning photographs of your next trip.
Discounts & Promotions | Sports
Save when traveling with our FREE downloadable vouchers and receive discounts and benefits around the world.
15% Off In All PackagesBe the first one to review this voucher
Ruta Huasteca Expediciones
Terms and Conditions
- Services subject to availability
10% Off in All PackagesBe the first one to review this voucher
Hauxteca.com hasta el perro se divierte!
Terms and Conditions
1. Discount applies in any of our packages with accomodation
2. Show DINKcard voucher
3. Subject to availability
4. Make a reservation with us and pay 20% of the total package cost in advance
5. On the tour's first day, arrive at the office at 8:30 am to start activities (during holiday season it's best to arrive earlier)
6. You have to travel to Ciudad Valles (it's a 4 hour drive from San Luis Potosi, the capital city)
7. The package doesn't include dinners, alcoholic drinks, towels for tours, taxis, transportation to and from your departure site.
8. The packages include: Accommodation (depends on the package), breakfast (per night, except for Hotel Rex), 1 meal per activity, 1 snack per activity, required equipment, travel insurance, local transportaition to the activities departing from Ciudad Valles, entrance fees, technical guides.
9. After making your deposit, you have to fill in a form to complete the reservation, without any of these requirements the reservation will not be completed