The huapango is a musical genre that is typical of the Mexican Huasteca region, and that combines prehispanic dances with Flamenco and Fandangos.Read more...
Travel articles | Dance
Live the greatest experiences and discover your next destination like an expert traveler.
Sevillanas are a popular regional dance and part of the music heritage of Andalusia, Spain. Dance them and wear the typical dress of Seville’s April Fair.Read more...
Discover why going to a dance performance while traveling is a feast for your senses.Read more...
Discounts & Promotions | Dance
Save when traveling with our FREE downloadable vouchers and receive discounts and benefits around the world.
Terms and Conditions
1. Discount valid only for the Fine Arts Palace in Mexico City.
2. The discount will be valid only when buying the tickets directly in the ticket office at the Fine Arts Palace
3. The printed DINKcard voucher must be shown at the ticket office at least 30 minutes before the show begins.
4. Once the show has started, the discount will not be valid.
5. Valid for one person.
6. Does not apply to purchases made through Ticketmaster.com
7. Subject to availability