Ramsa will be responsible for your personal data.
The personal data any individual provides Ramsa with, including but not limited to subscriptions, clients, purveyors and/or users, will have the use stated but not limited to as below:
To identify you, locate you, communicate with you, contact you, send you information and/or merchandise, provide a service and/or merchandise, and to transfer you to third parties by any means. The use of personal data will be related with the type of interaction you have with the Responsible, whether it may be commercial, civil, business or of any other nature.
For certain services such as our advertisement programs and/or purchasing products or subscribing to a magazine or services, we also ask for credit card or bank information. It’s possible that we’ll combine the data the applicant provides through his account with the information registered in other Ramsa or third party services with the purpose of providing an optimal experience and improving the quality of our services. For certain services, we offer the opportunity of deciding whether or not you want us to combine the information.
By visiting any of Ramsa’s Internet sites, we automatically gather some personal data that we later add to a group so that they are not associated with one identifiable individual. With this information we elaborate statistics about how many users visited our websites and which pages they visited. By gathering this information we learn to better adapt the websites for our visitors. Just as we explain below, we gather this information through “temporary files” or web beacons”.
Registration Files: Temporary files are web server files (such as the domain name or IP address, URL, http reply code, website from which the user has visited us or the date and duration of the user’s visit) that are created automatically when an Internet user visits a website. Once the user stops using our website we will process and use said information only to allow more connections, for matters of invoicing, to detect interruptions in the telecommunications equipment and to detect any abuse in our telecommunications services. This information is immediately eliminated once the connection to the website ends.
This information is used to create general joint profiles of our website users database and not to create personalized user profiles.
Web Beacons: Some pages in our website contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). Web beacons allow third parties to obtain information, such as the IP address of the computer that has downloaded the page the beacon comes from, the URL of the page in which the beacon appears, the time at which the page that harbors the beacon was visited, the type of server used to visit the page, as well as the information of cookies sent by the third party.
The temporality of the use of personal data will be undefined starting the day when you provide them to the Responsible party.
In case you want to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, you may do so at any moment by sending a request to (i) the email email@example.com You must let us know the personal data you wish to rectify, cancel or modify, as well as the purpose for which you provided them and the name of the Responsible party to whom you provided them and, in general, abide by the requisites mentioned in Art. 29 of the Federal Law for Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Individuals.
Last updated: June 1st, 2016
- Third Party Intellectual Property. The User acknowledges that the disposition established in the previous statement number 2 (TWO) regarding the ownership of Ramsa’s rights also applies to third party rights regarding the Services and Contents of the pages that are linked to the Website.
- Prohibitions. The user does not have the right to place hyperlinks from and to the Website, nor has he the right to place or use the Services and Contents of the Website in other websites or personal or third party webpages without previous authorization in written by Ramsa. Likewise, the user will not have the right to limit or impede any other user from using the Website.
- Quality of services and content. Neither Ramsa nor its purveyors or commercial partners be held responsible for any damage or perjury the user suffers as a consequence of inaccuracy, typographic mistakes and changes or improvements that are periodically made to the Services and Contents. The recommendations and advice obtained through the Website are of a general nature, so they must not be taken into account in the making of personal decisions. For this, ask a professional who can guide the user in relation with his specific needs.
- Goods and Services of Linked Third Parties. Regarding the Services and Contents that third parties lend through or by links to the Website (such as links, banners and buttons), Ramsa is restricted exclusively, for the user’s convenience, to: (i) inform de user about them, and (ii) provide the means to help the user and supplier or vendor contact each other. The products and/or services that are commercialized in the Website and(or the third parties’ websites that are linked are provided by vendors who are independent from Ramsa. Ramsa is not, nor will it be considered as a supplier of the goods and/or services that are offered in said pages and/or websites. Including said pages and/or links does not imply an approval, support, sponsorship, recommendation or guarantee by Ramsa of the services and goods that are commercialized in them or the content of said pages. There is no type of work relationship, association or society between Ramsa and said third parties. All counseling, advice, statement, information and content of the third parties’ websites or in the Website represent the opinions and judgment of said third party. Consequently, Ramsa will not be held responsible for any damage or perjury the user suffers as a consequence of said contents including but not limited to, damages caused by the loss of data or programs.
- Confidentiality. Ramsa is obliged to keep the confidentiality of the information it receives from the user according to the applicable laws in the United Mexican States (Mexico). Ramsa does not assume any obligation to maintain as confidential any other information that the user provides, whether by subscribing to the Website or at any later moment, including the information the user provides through newsletters, boards or online conversations (chats), as well as information Ramsa obtains through the Cookies that are described in statement 11 (ELEVEN).
- Ramsa Privacy Program. Ramsa protects this information through physical, electronic and procedural protections that abide by or exceed all that is established in the applicable law. Ramsa also trains its employees in the adequate treatment of personal information. Currently no external companies are used as handlers of the information we receive from users.
- Use of Non Confidential Information. Through the Website’s use, the user authorizes Ramsa to use, publish, reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate and transmit non confidential information in terms of what is established in article 109 of the Federal Law on Copyright and fraction I of article 76bis of the Federal Consumer Protection Law.
- Cookies. The user that has access to the Website agrees to receive the cookies that Ramsa’s servers transmit. “Cookie” means a data file that is storage in the user’s computer hard disk when he access the Website. Cookies may contain information such as the identification provided by the user or information that tracks the websites the user has visited. A Cookie may not read the data or information of the user’s hard disk nor read the Cookies created by other websites or pages.
- Access Codes and Confidential Numbers. At all moments, the user is solely responsible for keeping secret his user ID, personal passwords, access codes and other confidential data with which he accesses the Services and Contents of the Website, as well as third party websites.
- Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction. For the interpretation, fulfillment and execution of the present Agreement, the parties acknowledge that the Federal Laws of the United Mexican States (Mexico) will be applicable and the Mexico City court will be competent, waiving the right to any other which could have jurisdiction on the matter in present or future.
- Comments, Messages and Blogs. The users’ opinions as well as those of bloggers and columnists do not necessarily represent the point of view of www.dinktravelers.com or Ramsa. Through the mere fact of having participated in the discussions or sending his comments to the website we assume the user has accepted the Terms and Conditions of Use of said website (www.dinktravelers.com).
- The user accepts that he will not provide any content that violates author copyright, brand and/or patent copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If the user does not abide by this disposition the content may be removed from the website. It’s very important that the user doesn’t send content that is libelous, defaming, obscene, that violates the privacy of third parties or that violates any applicable law or that results in any other way inappropriate. If committing any violation of this nature, the user will commit to compensate the Website, its employees, agents and affiliates for any claim or damage including lawyer fees, that result from any claim made by any person related to the content provided. The user is strongly advised not to provide any content in these forums that degrades others for matters of sex/gender, race, social class, nationality, religion, sexual preference, disability or for any other classification that affects third parties. Contents are have the purpose of intimidating or provoking violence will not be accepted.
- The user accepts that the Website is not responsible for the content provided by third parties. Accepting the fact that all users are entitled to their opinion, it’s important to acknowledge that not all contents published in interactive areas are necessarily monitored. However, the Website may monitor the content provided by users and reserves the right to remove, edit or alter the content it deems inappropriate with the user’s consent. The Website also reserves the right to cancel the privilege users have of publishing content on its website at any moment and without previous notice.
- The user acknowledges and accepts that the comments must not be used for commercial purposes or directed to an under age audience. It is strictly forbidden to make advertisements, propaganda, fund raising or to promote in any way any entity or commercial activity in the area destined for comments. At the same time, it is strictly forbidden to add links, publicity or propaganda related with sites that are not apt for an under age audience, or that have pornographic or immoral content, among others.
- The user acknowledges and accepts that if he uses information obtained through the interactive areas it will be under his responsibility and at his own risk. The Website is not responsible for nor is solidary with nor supports the content offered by users, nor guarantees its accuracy and veracity. This is only a space designed for interacting and sharing ideas among users.
- The user grants the Website the license over the content provided. For the mere fact of providing information and/or content through the area of comments, the user grants the Website a right of perpetual licenses, non exclusive, free and global to reproduce, store, edit, modify, publish, incorporate in the database, publicly communicate, sublicense, transmit, distribute, represent or in any way exploit commercially, as a whole or in part, over said contents in any way and/or through any means or technology known or to be known.
Last updated: June 2st, 2016